As per Companies Act 2013
Maintain of accounts
All companies registered in India are required to maintain books of accounts for every financial year. We have an expertise team of Ca, advocates & other staff to maintain books of accounts & financial statements as per Companies Act 2013. Work to be includes:-
- Maintains books of accounts
- Account maintain in accounting software
- Preparation of Balance Sheet & Annual Return as per companies act 2013
Auditing & Assurance Services
Accounts of companies required to maintain books of accounts for every financial year which should be audited by An Chartered Account. We have an expertise team of Ca, Article training to conduct audit of financial statements as per Companies Act 2013. Work to be includes:-
- Statuary Audit
- Internal Audit
- Interim Audit
Annual Audited financial statements & Annual Return of company should be filled with Registrar of company. We have an expertise team of Ca, Article training to fill audited financial statements to ROC per Companies Act 2013. Forms to be includes:-
- Form MGT 14 for approval of accounts.
- Form 23AC &23ACA for filling balance sheet & Profit & Loss accounts.
- Form ADT 1 for Auditor Appointment.
- Form 20B for Annual Return.
- Other form as per requirement.
As Per Income Tax Act
Income Tax Return
Every Company registered in India should fill income tax return ITR 6 on or before 30th September of the following financial year to the financial year for which such return required to be filled. We have an expertise team of Ca, Advocates & other staff to filled return of income as per Income Tax Act 1961.
Audit U/s 44AB
Every Company registered in India having turnover is Rs. 1 crore or more than 1 crore during the financial year than the compulsory required to get their accounts audited under section 44AB of Income Tax Act 1961. We have an expertise team of Ca, Article training and other staff to conduct audit of financial statements as per Income Tax Act 1961.
As per nature of business
In addition to above requirements companies are required to comply with other statutory compliance of various act applicable to them based on the situation and nature of business. We have an expertise team of Ca, Advocates Article training and other staff to take registration & fill return according to act.
- For services oriented company requirement of service tax low.
- For trading concern requirement of sale tax low.
- Labour low requirements ESI, Pf etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Aprox. Duration for Company Incorporation 15-20 Working Days, (Excluding Sat, Sun. or govt. Holidays).
- Fees to be paid upto 75% in Advance in cash or Cheque in favour of “JEET CONSULTAX SOLUTIONS LLP “ and balance payment after Name Approval of the Company (25%).
- All Communication should be done on email ID, only for better Communication and transparency.
- Stamps duty Vary from State to State is Payable if exceeds Rs. 500/-