1. Intimate changes among managing director, directors, manager and secretary of a company
A company can intimate changes among managing director, directors, manager and secretary of a company by filing DIR 12 with ROC within 30 days from date of such change takes place.
2. Change Company Name
In order to change company name, INC 1 is required to file for name approval. After the name gets approved, applicant is required to file MGT 14 (necessary resolution for alteration of MOA and AOA) and INC 21 to give effect to change in name.
3. Change Object Clause of MOA
In case company wants to change its object clause, it can do so by filling passing necessary resolution and the same needs to be filed in MGT 14.
4. Change registered office of the company
In case company wants to change its registered office within local limits of the same city or place, intimation regarding the same has to be filed in INC 22. Similarly, if company wishes to shift or change its registered office outside local limits of city, town or village, MGT 14 and INC 22 are required to be filed to ROC to give effect to such change. In case, company wants to shift the registered office from one state to another state, it needs to file following forms to give effect to such change. These forms are:
- Form MGT 14
- File petition with CLB and intimate ROC in INC 23
- Form INC 28 (Notice of the court or the company law board order)
- Form INC 22 (Notice of situation or change of situation of registered office)
5. Increase authorized capital of the company
A company can increase its authorized capital by filing Form SH-7. Similarly, subscribed capital and paid up capital of the company gets increased on filing and approval of Form PAS-3 (Return of allotment of shares).
6. Convert a Public company into a Private company
A public company can convert itself in to a private company by filing MGT 14 (Alteration of MOA and AOA) and approval of INC 21 (Application for approval of the Central Government for conversion of a public company into a private company)
7. Convert a Private company into a Public company
A Private company can convert itself in to a Public company by filing Form MGT-14 for registration of such resolution passed by the company (Alteration of MOA and AOA) and filing of Form INC-27.
8. Register a charge or make modification in registered charges (other than those related to debentures
In case you want to register a charge or make modification in registered charges (other than those related to debentures), you need to file Form CHG-1 for registration or modification of a registered charge.
9. Do you want to report repayment or satisfaction of registered charges?
In case you want to report repayment or satisfaction of registered charges, you need to file Form CHG-4 (satisfaction of charge). This form is applicable for both the type of charges.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Aprox. Duration for Company Incorporation 15-20 Working Days, (Excluding Sat, Sun. or govt. Holidays).
- Fees to be paid upto 75% in Advance in cash or Cheque in favour of “JEET CONSULTAX SOLUTIONS LLP “ and balance payment after Name Approval of the Company (25%).
- All Communication should be done on email ID, only for better Communication and transparency.
- Stamps duty Vary from State to State is Payable if exceeds Rs. 500/-